Dear future colleague,
We are excited to announce that we are currently searching for a detail-oriented and collaborative React web developer or a Full-stack developer with extensive WordPress Gutenberg experience to join our team. We are looking for someone who is curious, ambitious and passionate about their talents.
As a senior developer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects across different industries, from mid-size to enterprise-level digital properties that receive millions of monthly web visits. Our clients include respected organizations such as the American Red Cross, federal government agencies, Barnes & Noble, and The University of Pennsylvania, among other well-known brands.
We pride ourselves on working on larger and more complex open-source implementations and integrations that require strategic execution. Our projects offer a balance of ideation, exploration, and creativity, as well as the need for strict execution on requirements, timelines, and budgets.
As a senior level developer, it is crucial that you understand a client’s objectives and business goals. Your understanding of emerging trends in digital and technology is key to our ability to advise our clients on industry best practices and emerging approaches.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills:
- Experience with WordPress Gutenberg
- Experience with React or a similar framework (Ember, vue.js, etc.)
- Strong PHP scripting abilities
- Experience with CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, Mysql/MariaDB
- Expertise in SSO
Additional qualifications that would be a plus include:
- Experience with Linux server management, DevOps, and cloud hosting providers (AWS, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- Experience with Git flow and usage
- Experience working for a digital or technology agency
- Ability to obtain security clearance with the federal government
If you see yourself working with us and believe you would be a great fit for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a friendly note, including a cover letter, examples of your work, and anything else that can help us get in touch with you faster.
The salary for this role is commensurate with experience and ranges from $90k-$130k. We also offer a range of competitive benefits and employee incentives.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!