We’re Hiring WordPress Developers at the Coolest Web Agency in DC
The DC-based Web Development Group is looking to hire again—this time we’re looking for a solid PHP Developer with WordPress experience. While we are actively seeking for this position we will also gladly look over any aspiring applicants with WordPress or Drupal experience. Know of anyone? Let them know we’re hiring WordPress developers.
We are seeking a web developer to join our river-side team in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in teams, directly with clients, and confident enough to take the lead when necessary.
Qualified candidates will have extensive experience building plugins and themes that make use of WordPress to its fullest, making use of filters and actions, extending plugins, and being able to explain aspects of WordPress such as template structure. We’re looking to hire someone that can help our team create customized experiences built on WordPress that extend this content management system in surprising ways.
- Solid understanding of PHP, mysql as well as coding standards.
- Knowledge of WordPress, how it’s intended to be used and how you can bend it to your will.
- Experience contributing plugins or changes to core are a plus. We’ll be asking for your WP profile.
- Knowledge of building in a modular fashion, building objects, using classes, etc.
- The ability to utilize WordPress features, like the database abstraction class, wpdb.
- Full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Drupal (because everyone wants Drupal)
- Browser-testing and Quality Assurance
- A love of dogs (we have two in the office)
- Love for arcade games especially NBA jam and PacMan
- Love to wear shorts, tshirts, and sandals
Think you have what it takes? Submit your application. We would love to hear from you.