Once a year, Alexandria, Virginia based Web Development Company WDG hosts and manages the GiveBack DC program.
The mission of GiveBack DC is to build a new web presence for four (4) local nonprofits with the help of volunteers from DC’s creative and technical community. Each nonprofit can expect to receive a complete online makeover including:
- Strategy on how to build a better online presence
- Complete graphical redesign of the organization’s website
- Implementation of either WordPress or Drupal CMS
- Social media branding (if desired)
- Logo redesign (if desired)
- One year of web hosting
- Packages are worth up to 45,000 dollars in labor and material (free to the winning non-profits)
The goal of GiveBack DC is to increase the awareness of the selected nonprofits to the surrounding community. A successful website will also result in a more positive user experience, help build legitimacy for the organization, and bring attention to the cause.
If you are a non-profit and want to apply for this amazing program, please do so by visiting www.givebackdc.com and apply as a non-profit.
if you are looking to sponsor the event, please contact us at [email protected]