Our UX teams are are looking for detail-driven UX researcher or UX strategist who are collaborative, curious and passionate.
Details. Our UX and strategy teams focus on the research and discovery necessary to provide an actionable direction for mid to large web experiences. We develop the information architecture (site maps, wireframes, content models), visual user interface design and development to result in a measurably, improved user experience. You’ll work with a wide range of clients within different verticals, from mid-side to enterprise digital properties that get millions of monthly web visits.
Worth noting: Our clients are exciting, respectful and our portfolio includes organizations such as the American Red Cross, Executive Office of the President, Barnes & Noble and The University of Pennsylvania and much more.
Stay with us: As a UX/web strategist, it’s critical that you demonstrate an understanding of client’s objectives and business goals, while providing project strategy and identifying future digital needs and opportunities. Your research and understanding of emerging trends in both digital and technology is important so we can together confidently advise our clients on both industry best practices and emerging approaches.
With Great Responsibilities Comes Great Power:
- Research the industry
- Document heuristic website reviews
- Run and summarize website data
- Review digital marketing tactics (owned, earned, paid)
- Conduct competitive / comparative analysis
- Analyze data
- Surface audience insights
- Assist with working sessions
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Discover strategic (website) opportunities
- Draft site maps
- Influence and/or produce wireframes
By the numbers: This role’s salary will range based on experience ($75k-$95k), in addition to company-offered benefits. Actual compensation for this role is dependent on factors, including but not limited to skill set and experience. Overall, it’s crucial that the strategy team can demonstrate an understanding of a client’s objectives and business goals, while providing project strategy and identifying future digital needs and opportunities. We research and refine emerging trends in both design and technology to confidently advise clients on both industry best practices and emerging approaches. Curiosity and a commitment to problem solving are part of our team’s core values.
We want, we need, we want:
- – Previous client-facing experience in an agency environment
- – Professionally adept in marketing platforms and tools including SEO, SEM, analytics, and comparative analysis
- – Background in web technologies
- – Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- – Familiarity with open-source CMS and e-CRM platforms
- – Ambition and curiosity
Whats next: Do you see yourself working with us? If so, and this is more than just a paycheck, then send us a friendly personal note and we promise a reply.