WDG is looking for a detail-driven and client-facing Technical Project Manager to manage WDG’s retainer-based clients and processes. The person in this role will coordinate closely with the Director of Operations and the Director of Technology to ensure both long-term client success and short-term resourcing and task management.
Our Technical Project Manager coordinates with project managers assigned to retainer-based client and work to evolve and optimize WDG’s retainer-based tools and processes within the overall project management process framework.
In this role, our Technical Project Manager will primarily:
- Manage the weekly task priorities and quarterly goals for the Retainer clients.
- Coordinate task priorities and scheduling for the Lead Retainer Developer.
- Ensures processes are diligently followed and maintains a systematic commitment to project planning and documentation.
- Works closely with the Project Management Team, and Team Leads to identify and mitigate emerging risks to on-time and on-budget deliveries.
- Be the primary client-facing project manager for long term retainer clients, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and streamlined internal processes.
- Works effectively with senior leadership to continue enhancing internal processes and protocols that align between long-term client accounts and projects.
As a Technical Project Manager, this person will also :
- Be available to take the project management lead on a limited number of project-based engagements and execute within the WDG project management framework.
- Create project plans, schedules, budget updates and other deliverables that ensure website development projects are staying on time and on budget while successfully managing external expectations.
- Prepare and edit presentations, documents, and correspondence for client engagements,
- Manage the iterative design, development, and testing processes through launch,
- Participate in ideation and development of scalable solutions as it relates to projects and internal workflows,
- Actively participate in resource management meetings and lead the charge as it pertains to WDG’s active and yet-to-be-onboarded retainer projects.
- Prepare and edit agendas, presentations, documents, and correspondence for client engagements as well as internal meetings.
WDG prioritizes a “roles over titles” mindset and all team members are expected to fill multiple roles when called upon that may or may not fit within their primary responsibilities.