The strategy team focuses on the research and discovery necessary to provide an actionable direction for website information architecture (site maps, wireframes, content models), visual user interface design and development to result in a measurably, improved user experience.
During sales and once projects are on-boarded our digital strategists:
- Research the industry
- Document heuristic website reviews
- Run and summarize website crawls
- Review digital marketing tactics (owned, earned, paid)
- Conduct competitive / comparative analysis
- Analyze data
- Surface audience insights
- Assist with working sessions
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Discover strategic (website) opportunities
- Draft preliminary site map
- Influence and/or produce wireframes
Overall, it’s crucial that the strategy team can demonstrate an understanding of a client’s objectives and business goals, while providing project strategy and identifying future digital needs and opportunities.
We research and refine emerging trends in both design and technology to confidently advise clients on both industry best practices and emerging approaches.
Curiosity and a commitment to problem solving are part of our team’s core values.
Candidates should have previous agency experience and/or a background in website user experience, information archictecture, design or development.
- Previous client-facing experience in an agency environment
- Professionally adept in marketing platforms and tools including SEO, SEM, analytics, and comparative analysis
- Background in web technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with open-source CMS and e-CRM platforms