Top-Ranked WordPress Sites
According to wordpress.org, WordPress alone powers at least 32% of the world’s websites. This free open-source content management system (CMS) has gained so much popularity over the last few years that “WordPress” has become a common household term.
The extensive capabilities offered by WordPress, have encouraged large companies and organizations around the world to use the this as their content management system. We’ve compiled a list of top brands using WordPress that demonstrate the immense potential made possible through the CMS. Here are some of our favorite WordPress powered websites:
Top-ranked WordPress websites for corporations or businesses:
Top-ranked WordPress websites for publications:
Top-ranked WordPress websites for nonprofits:
Top-ranked WordPress websites for higher education:
Top-ranked WordPress websites for associations and foundations:
Top-ranked WordPress websites for government websites:
Although the name is well known, people are less familiar with its extensive capabilities. WordPress provides what seems like endless tools to all users. Templates and plugins created for WordPress, offer users customization and utility far outweighing most CMS systems. WordPress was initially built as a simplified platform for blogs and creative content. The CMS has since grown to accommodate almost all forms of web content, including e-commerce, publications, and advocacy.
In addition to the general benefits of a CMS, WordPress is easy to customize, provides SEO resources, creates a safe and secure network, supports various types of media, and is simple to use. These benefits are possible through the use of specific plugins offered for this CMS. We’ve compiled a brief list that includes our favorite and most useful plugins for your WordPress site:
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro: Provide extra content fields that can be added and simplify editing.https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/
- Yoast SEO: Creates content suggestions allowing you to maximize your SEO capabilities. Analytics to better understand user behavior.
- W3 Total Cache: Creates compressed and cached files to improve site speed.
- Monster Insights: Connects your site with Google Analytics in order to better understand user behavior.
- Gravity Forms: Create forms for the collection of various information.
- Jarvis: A quick search interface for website administrators.
If you’re still not convinced WordPress is right for your site, give us a call. We can discuss the details of why WordPress could be right for you.