Production Specialists at WDG are the backbone of what drives new creative approaches in our work for our high profile clients. As a production based web strategist, you’ll work with a wide range of clients within different verticals, from mid-side to enterprise digital properties that get millions of monthly visits. Internally, you’ll work closely with team members across all production departments.
Overall, it’s crucial that you can demonstrate an understanding of a client’s objectives and business goals, while providing project strategy and identifying future digital needs and opportunities.
Your research and understanding of emerging trends in both design and technology to confidently advise clients on both industry best practices and emerging approaches.
- Conduct content audits and market research
- Ability to create wireframes and make digital recommendations based on research.
- Assist senior strategist(s) during strategy projects
- This is a task oriented role working directly under the Senior and Director team members, based on the strategy direction for both internal and client projects
- Background in digital marketing/communications, web design, and/or development
- Familiar with tools and processes of designing and developing web properties
- Basic experience in conducting relevant industry research and using analytics tools
- 2-4 years of experience working as a part of web strategy team on multiple client projects
- Strong understanding of internal team processes and protocol for client interaction
- A “generalist” with fundamental knowledge in strategy processes and scope
- Moderate experience in leading minor/basic client-facing exercises and meetings
- Identify interest in specialized skillset(s) E.g: content writing; SEO or keyword analysis; ideation exercises; market research; user research/surveys; etc
- Exercise specialized knowledge for relevant projects
Actual compensation for this role is dependent on factors, including but not limited to skill set and experience.