- Demonstrate understanding of a client’s objectives and business goals, while pinpointing future digital needs and opportunities.
- Review budgets and scopes for project initiatives.
- Identify opportunities within a client’s content and business strategies, products, and services.
- Conduct content audits, facilitate strategic workshops, and lead other investigative research strategy exercises in order to provide sound recommendations in improving a client’s strategy, plans, and processes for content.
- Work alongside the Client Services, Design, and Development teams in creating and writing digital strategies and proposed scopes of work.
- Research emerging trends in both design and technology, confidently advising clients on both industry best practices and emerging strategies.
- Aid in creating WDG-driven content for case studies, social media, marketing collateral, and reports provided to clients.
Sr. Digital Strategist
We are seeking a talented, data-driven self-starter with an expansive background in research processes and developing successful digital strategies. As a Senior Digital Strategist, you encompass expert analytical assessment, superb team management skills, and are driven by both data and creative processes. You will work directly with clients and internal teams to implement carefully planned digital and content strategies built upon effective research, defined key performance indicators, and clients’ business objectives.
- 7+ years of professional work experience in the field of digital marketing and/or content strategy.
- 4+ years of:
- client-facing or agency experience in digital marketing
- experience collaborating with and managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience working within Drupal and/or WordPress platforms; familiarity with eCRM platforms.
- Capable of managing multiple timeline-driven projects in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Motivated and self-driven with a fine attention to detail.
- Professionally adept in marketing platforms and tools including SEO, SEM, analytics, and comparative analysis.
- Comfortable building confident relationships in the pursuit of organizational goals and client longevity.
- A background in web technologies or project management; in-depth experience in content and email marketing is strongly preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (including dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Continuous learning opportunities from a close-knit, collaborative team
- Conference/workshop budget and encouragement of conference attendance/participation
- Dynamic clientele from multiple industries
- Collaborative and open office environment located near Clarendon’s popular bars and restaurants